Tuesday, May 8, 2012




Person Portrait Project.
I found that taking pictures of people is a lot harder than it sounds. You don't want them to just sit there and pose,you want capture something real,and emotion. My mom didn't want her picture taken at all. She was a hard subject. (Picture 1) I think perfectly reflects my mom because she looks irritated and about to burst, which is how she normally looks. She was in the midst of yelling at my sister and I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to capture the "real her.
My sister however was a little easier in some ways but all she wanted to do was "look pretty." I just told her to walk around the yard and sing a song to herself, and then came Picture 2(she was whistling). Picture 3 she had been sent to sit on the steps for "time out" and was pouting and as a kid that's how you spend half of your time so it caught her "child-ness" perfectly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment